Monday, September 7, 2009

Yard Sale Score!

Drop us a line at the boards or shoot us an email and tell us if you have had any great retro gaming scores at yard sales, auctions (not online) flea markets etc... Until we get more, here is my story from today!

BAM!!! There it was. Sitting, each component bagged and tagged. It looked too good to be true. Two controllers, AV hookup, System and Four Games:

Robocop
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Legacy of the Wizard
Ice Hockey
That's right. A straight up Nintendo Entertainment System for $5 with games. Yes, I know... I have two already. But really! $5? How could I pass this up? I'm going to clean it all out and make sure it works. Now I'm fully backed up if I have any major issues. Have you seen how much NES controllers go for on ebay? See for yourself. With any luck I'll find a SNES laying around at a tag sale. I could really use one of those. Or some N64 carts.

Hope you enjoyed my yard sale find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which system do you like best!?