Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CALLING ALL DONATIONS

Hello All!

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for listening and also to extend an invitation to our listeners/reader to donate retro game consoles or software. We've had a few people approach us and we thought it would be a good idea to let you all know that there is always more room in our collections. We will be putting a wish list together of consoles that we each would love. We are certainly not going to limit it to the list. I'm happy to announce that I may be a proud owner of a SNES soon. I have never owned one, but I was contacted by a facebook friend who needed to see their unused gear go to a good home. I will leave it at that for now and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to email one of us. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which system do you like best!?