Thursday, May 5, 2011

Getting My SEGA Supplies in Order


I'm rummaging through my SEGA supplies. I have three SEGA Genisis Sytems but only one works. I'm trying to find the AC adapter for it, but I can't find it. You don't want to use just ANY AC adapter on an ancient unit like this. The last thing you want is to blow your system. I may need to order one off of Amazon. I also found all the original discs that came with it. I have my Night Trap, My SEGA Classics and even the music CDs. I forgot all about the Sherlock Holmes game that came with it. They gave you A LOT of media with the SEGA CD. I remember that Christmas morning well. Good times.


In a week or so I will put up some pics of my system and various controllers. Need to get it functioning before I show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which system do you like best!?