Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gameboys


I'm sure I've expressed my love for Gameboys in the past, but it's worth repeating. Recently I received and email asking me if I had any interest in a free Gameboy or a Gameboy Advance. What do you think my answer was? ABSOLUTELY! Even though I already have a GB and a GBcolor. You never know when these devices will die or accidentally fill with corrosion like my original GB. RIP. I still own it, but it may as well be a paper weight.


I am very excited about the GBA. I have never owned that unit and look forward to having some first hand game play. I also am thinking about picking up a GBA Flash card to allow me to download all the roms of all the GB games I already own and any GBA games I pick up. Much easier than lugging the actual carts around. As you know, I'm not a big fan of MASS ROM download. Just the games I own. Less wear and tear on my games and easier to carry.

If I had a choice to own any GB system it would be the Gameboy Mini. The device is insanely attractive and fits right in the pocket. I'm not positive, but it may also be backlit. If you've never seen one of these, drop by ebay and type in Gameboy Mini. Comes in a variety of flavors. If you have one laying around that you don't want, I'd be happy to pay shipping!

UPDATE: I just learned that one of my PS3 clan members recently sold off a mini. What a blow!! I'm afraid to ask how much he sold it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which system do you like best!?